Sunday, January 16, 2011

Facebook

I'd like to invite anyone who's interested to check out the following Facebook page, and please join if it applies to you:

Aspie Women - Adult Diagnosis

I've set up this group in the hope of uniting women with Asperger's who were not diagnosed until adulthood or who are adults now considering the possibility that they may have Asperger's. There is so little info out there about this ever increasing group of individuals, so I thought it may be useful if we could learn a bit from each other.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for setting that up. Sounds like a great idea. I'm scheduled to start the diagnosis process on Wednesday. I'm fairly anxious. But finding blogs like yours and groups like the one you started helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly. I hope it all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by WebRing.